söndag 1 maj 2011

8. Day 4

Couldn't really sleep at night. Find it hard to sleep on my back, got really stiff after a while. In the morning it felt as if my breast muscles above the upper half of the implants cramped. Guess I have to massage and move more. Today is supposed to be the first day without my "stronger" meds. Now I have to take Tradil instead of OxyNorm. Tradil is a lighter painkiller helps your muscles to relax. But I'm still allowed to take the stronger pills in case I'm in real pain.

The scar under my left breast is still more swollen than the one under my right breast and now I spotted a red spot next to the right scar as well but I don't feel any pain.

Well, it's pretty early in the morning and I feel tired so I guess I'll try to catch up with some sleep :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar