lördag 30 april 2011

Plastic Surgery - The Boob-Job Project

Ever since I was 16 I wanted to have bigger breasts but I never had enough money or courage to take it a step further. Now that I am 26 I actually did it (yesterday) and I know that there are thousands or maybe even millions of girls and women out there wanting to do the same or at least looking for information. So did I but all I found was one blog after another with girls showing there new breasts and new bras but what I really wanted to know wasn't there:

- all about the clinic (price, doctor, etc)
- the operation and first day
- medication
- after-care instructions
- pictures (first day, second day, ...) 
- days to come, first week, etc.

I'll try to take up everything here but if you think I've missed anything, have any questions or suggestions please don't hesitate and ask me, even in Swedish or German, doesn't matter :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar